Ok, so the good news is that we received Savannah's letter of acceptance to our choice magnet high school for next school year. She will be attending the school for their vetinary program and will begin in the fall. After much prayer, thought, and discussion, we finally decided to "try out" school for her for high school. She (and I!) has mixed emotions about it. I know it will be good for her to have some freedom, but in a restricted way. I also know I will miss having her around. I also know it will be good for her relationship with her siblings to have some time away from them. And, above all, and most important, I know that this is of the Lord. I have complete peace about it. :-)
And, the bad news is that the school is having a mandatory registration meeting on the Saturday we are supposed to be returning from Disney. Bummer, huh? So, when I take the acceptance paper into the school, I'll ask about this and if I can get out of it. If not, we'll plan to return on Friday night...LATE! :-) So, we'll see. But, I told Nicky if one more thing happens, I'm not going (to Disney)!
The verse I gave Savannah when she was born is still relevant today: "For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11
Blessings,
Mylinda :-)
Saturday, March 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment