We don't have ordinary days around here, but this was pretty close. So here goes....
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
4:00 am- Wake up and make Nicky's breakfast and pack his lunch.
4:15 - Wake Nicky up then go back to bed, and yes, even back to sleep.
6:15 - Wake Savannah up for school.
6:45 -Wake Savannah up again.
6:50 - Wake Savannah up one more time.
7:05 - Leave to take Savannah to school.




8:00 - Go on morning (exercise) walk/prayer time. The weather was soooo beautiful that I almost cried. It seems like fall has finally made its debut. Whoo hoo!
8:30 - Pay bills and make grocery list. Today is my shopping day, though recently I've been shopping every other week and saving a bunch of money!
9:00 - Ashton and Indy work on some schoolwork. Levi plays around the house.



BJ's gas, home to drop off the cold food (and two children who want to watch the new Indiana Jones movie we just bought at BJ's), Publix (for the other half of my shopping), home to drop off more cold food, pick up Savannah from school (at 2:30), home again to stay for awhile and unload remaining groceries. Whew!
3:45 - Savannah asks me to take her to the snake store to buy rats (read: food) for the snakes, which I do. Levi and Indy hold the snakes first, though.
We end up letting Indy go with us and carry the new little snake. They eat when we get home.4:14 - I start the rest of the dinner that isn't in the crock pot. 
5:00 - We all work on picking up the living room before Daddy gets home. Savannah takes her puppies on a walk. Ashton gets herself and Levi ready for church
5:15 - We eat dinner.
5:35 - Nicky gets home then Ashton, Indy, Levi, and I leave for church.
6-8 - Bible study for me, drama for Ashton, and choir and mission programs for the boys.
8:30 -Arrive home and get boys to bed.
9:00 -Visit with Nicky.
9:30- Call my mom and clean up kitchen.
11:30 - Hang up with Mom and get ready for shower and bed. Work on blog.
12:30 - Go to bed!
Whew! And I wonder why I'm tired! Not every day is like this, but almost every Wednesday is. And tomorrow brings a new day and new adventures! :-)

10 comments:
Wow! I need a nap just reading this!!
Glad you got your keyboard issues fixed and are back up and running. See you in a couple of weeks!!
wow - busy girl! Make the lunch at night so you don't have to get up so early!!(that's what I do for hubbs) ewww -that snake - scares me!
That snake scared the begeezes out of me for a second, cause I looked at the picture before reading the captions with it and was like, "WOAH where'd the snake come from?" haha
A snake? Oh that would scare me!
Looks like a busy day. It was fun to look into the life of another homeschooling mom.
i'm scared of the snake just seeing photos...you guys are all brave! and you must be tired too...what a busy day!
It's so nice to know that I'm not the only mom who has been known to wake up a kid several times every single morning. Of my 5 kids, 3 of them are NOT morning people. There is a distinct difference.
Great day...except for the whole snake thing. I hate snakes!
You are such a brave mom.... buying rats for your pet snakes!!! I am VERY impressed!!
Ok. I'm tired now. You have a super busy day!
I'm with Savannah! To this day I still HATE the "get up in the morning song" my mom would torture me with if she had to come in my room again (which she always did).
Two hours on the phone with your mom? Wow is all I can say.
Kathy
Post a Comment