
Then, once the balloons started inflating, I went to take more pictures, but guess what?? My camera battery was dead! Now, can you possibly imagine how such a thing could happen?? Especially since I keep it on my charger dock all the time??Well, I have an idea. Maybe this....
Or this.....

I was so bummed! I didn't get one picture of the balloons! And, they're so colorful and beautiful! THEN, as if that wasn't enough, as I was leaving, I ran into a friend of mine who works with the sponsoring group and she told me that this year was probably going to be the last year. Apparently, they are running out of places the balloons can put down between the beginning and ending locations. I guess no one has open land that they want to let the balloons land in. That's unfortunate, because this is such a fun and free thing to do. So, here's a couple pix from 2 years ago (My, how the kids have grown!) so you can see what it's really like there.

I figured out later, that Levi has been "using" my camera when no one is looking to take pictures. He really enjoys it, judging from the number of pictures on my camera of toys, windows, animals, food, tv, beds, pillows, clothes, etc. lol Maybe he'll be a famous photographer one day! Who knows??
Now, the next thing in this episode of "What Boys Do", is this....
You might be a redneck if you use plastic army men for checkers pieces!! lol
I guess boys will be boys, but there's sure not many dull moments, huh? :-) Looks like the left team lost since they're all dead! :-)
Stay tuned for more excitement on the next episode of "What Boys Do"!
3 comments:
looks like levi and aaron are in conspiracy against us.
i think you could rename you blog "never a dull moment" lol
aren't boyz fun?!!!
That is too funny! Maybe getting Levi his own camera would be a good idea.
I love how boys are! Do you read the comic Baby Blues? I should send you one of my favorites--
I hope we can have a brother for our boy...it looks like that's the way to go!
Post a Comment