Friday, April 25, 2008

Are We DRY Yet??

Ok, I'm back again. I got the computer back, but haven't had time to work on it too much. Getting ready for testing takes a lot of time, you know. Ashton tests on May 15-16, so after that I'll be better at posting. Well, probably not, but it's a nice thought. lol




Anyhoo, when my mom was here, Levi was up to his old tricks. Actually, I think he was just showing my mom his true colors! :-) So, I heard Levi calling me from the back door. He was hollaring for me to open the door. I walked through the kitchen to the laundry room door where I heard him saying Open the Door. I went to the door, opened it and he wasnt' there. Where was he?? I heard him again, so I just stood there for a minute and listened. I finally realized where he was. Do you know??


























He was here.....








Apparently, he climbed inside and shut the door...then couldn't get out. And, no, they weren't playing hide and seek....that would make sense. He's never done this before. Never even posed an interest in the dryer, until now. So, now I guess I better check the dryer before turning it on, huh? Well, actually, I always check the dryer before turning it on...just to make sure something's in there....and that it's not a kid!! lol

Ahhh, Levi. Gotta love him!

2 comments:

Lori ~ The Simple Life at Home said...

You know, it will be a miracle if this kid survives to his 10th birthday!! This is hysterical! One time my sister shut me in the dryer when I was about Levi's age. Fortunately she let me out again. But I can just picture you standing there perplexed trying to figure out where the little voice was coming from. LOL!!

Leslie said...

i think aaron is looking at this going, "hum...that looks like fun!"