Well, if you haven't noticed, Blogger finally fixed the problem with the right column side. YEA!! So, I was finally able to get up (1) my next countdown clock, (2) my list of books to finish in 2008, and (3) a picture! Some of you will be very happy about that! lol If you haven't looked over there today, check it all out. My computer will be having some work done this weekend, so I don't know when I'll get back, but rest assured that when I do there will be lots more pictures! There's two things this weekend alone that I'll be blogging about! So, have a great weekend and I'll see you soon!
Blessings,
Mylinda :-)
Friday, April 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOL!! I can't believe you have a countdown to Christmas already!! Too funny! I love the family picture though - you all clean up so good! LOL! It's really, really nice.
It's about time you got the Christmas clock up ... time is running out. lol At least now your friends know from where you get it. Two From Galilee is one of my favorite books. Hope you enjoy it. (Personally, I'd put it on the top of my list.) Of course, I love the picture. So much in fact I put it on my wall. Hope your computer's back soon. Looking forward to seeing more pictures. love, Mom C.
Post a Comment