Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Beach

See? I told you I had lots of stuff to talk about!! lol
Well, apparently, I didn't take that many photos of when my mom was here. It always seems to happen that way. I get so busy doing stuff with her that I forget to take pix of the "regular" stuff we do with her. She's on vacation here, so she's much better at taking pix when she's here. I'm much better of taking them when I'm at her house. Oh well.


Anyway, one day, I took my kids and my grandmother to the beach at a state park where we have a lighthouse. She loves the beach and especially the lighthouse, so I like to take here there when she comes to visit.
I thought this was so funny... seeing her sitting there on the beach all bundled up while we were all in swimsuits! But, she loved being there and watching us!
Unfortunately, the day was very windy and there was even a chill in the air and the kids were ready to leave in less than an hour. I did get some good pictures, though. So, here's the beach pictures.






3 comments:

Lori ~ The Simple Life at Home said...

Love the black and white pictures!!! Especially the one of all four. I love pictures that have the kids walking hand in hand.

It looks like you had fun with your mom and grandma - I'm glad.

Anonymous said...

Mamuz loves going to the lighthouse & the beach. And, of course, she loves watching the kids. Although, I must say Levi makes her a "little" nervous. But I know she had fun; I've heard her telling other people about her day to the beach. Mom C.

Truth said...

Those are great pics! I remember as a kid, going to the beach with my grandmother. I could never figure out why she'd wear long sleeves and a hat too. We wanted to soak up the sunshine while she hid from it. I remember some chilly outings too.

I'm afraid I might be the one covering up now, lol.