Saturday, December 22, 2007

Last Minute Madness Update

A big Thank You to all of you who prayed for me today. I know it still looks cluttered in the photo, but believe me, it's much better. This is my dining room....complete with usable dining table. Imagine that! lol

This is the best it's looked since mid-June when we started the construction. Anyway, I finished the dining room, the bathroom, the boys' room, the kitchen, and the laundry room. I didn't get the floors mopped, but oh well. I also haven't folded the laundry (5 loads on the couch) yet, but I'll do that this evening. Mom will be here in about 1-2 hours. Hey, I even got a two hour nap this afternoon, which seemed to do wonders for my energy level. Whew! Now, I've got to go cook dinner.

I just wanted to show you all the finished product and say thanks. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!
Blessings,
Mylinda :-)

No comments: