This is at another one of our neighbor's house. Savannah loves penguins and had to give this one a hug and have me take a picture. I think the blow-up decorations are pretty cool and it's neat that there's such an array to choose from.
This is at the same neighbor's house. Indy liked the dressed-up geese. It's funny because this lady has all sorts of "clothes" for these geese for the many holidays.
This is at a house about 15 minutes from us. They always go waaay out for Christmas and have tons of decorations. They've even been on national tv for their Christmas display. I just love pictures like this of the kids. Even though you can't see their faces, you can just tell they are in awe of all the things to look at.
This is my first attempt at putting a video on the blog. I hope it works and you can see it. (Thanks to Leslie for telling me how to do it! My blog protege! lol) Ok, so if you can see it, it's really cute. We went to yet another house, this one with singing penguins. The kids began to dance, so I video taped it. They had a blast. More penguins!
I hope you all get a chance to get out and enjoy all the Christmas lights and displays in your area. It's such a wonderful and fun tradition.
Blessings,
Mylinda :-)
2 comments:
this is great! i love the video! savannah looks so grown up...i'm gonna miss seeing you all this yr.
The video is adorable. I love looking at lights, but it is usually too cold here to get out of the car, let alone dance with no jacket on.
Post a Comment