
Well, it's time to menu plan gain, so here's my plan for this week.
Sunday- Sloppy Joes, homemade fries
Monday- Oven Baked Chicken Parmesan
Tuesday- BBQ Beef
Wednesday- Hamburger & Noodle Casserole
Thursday- Creamy Italian Chicken
Friday- Order pizza
Saturday- Frozen Dinner
Friday we're having a birthday party for Savannah with a bunch of teenagers, thus the pizza. Then, since the next day is her actual birthday, I'm taking her and some friends down to the Florida Keys for the day, so I won't be home to cook. Lucky family gets frozen dinners! lol
Oven Baked Chicken Parmesan
4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
1 egg, slightly beaten
3/4 c. Italian bread crumbs
1 jar (26-28 oz.) pasta sauce
1 c. shredded mozzarella
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Dip chicken in egg, then bread crumbs, coating well. In 13x9 pan, arrange chicken. Bake uncovered 20 minutes. Pour sauce over chicken, then top with cheese. Bake additional 10 min. or til chicken is no longer pink. Serve with cooked pasta. Serves 4.
** I tear chicken into strips & mix with sauce.
Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment