Friday, February 06, 2009

Cute Pictures

These are just some cute, recent pictures.


Indy was heading to bed one night and Levi had gone a little bit earlier. This is what we found. It was so sweet, Chaser resting near Levi. On one of our trips to the library, Levi found this book about golf....big surprise. lol One night I was doing some stuff around the house and as I walked through the living room, this is what I saw. I had to take a picture....then Nicky looked at me and fussed about how he was learning more than he wanted about golf. lol


While Nicky & I were in Disney, the girls stayed with one of their friends. On that Monday, the mom took them all to a nearby marina and they walked the path. The younger brother took this picture of Ashton. I thought this was a really neat picture. I just love it!


Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Lori ~ The Simple Life at Home said...

I LOVE that picture of Ashton!!!!

Leslie said...

i just love the random pictures, they're my favorite. Tell, Nicky to get over it. I know more about Transformers, etc. than i want to know too. And you should have the Picture of ashton, enlarged. what a great picture.

Anonymous said...

Good pictures. Tell Nicky it's OK to learn a little about golf. It will help him to be closer to Levi. And here's a tidbit about the orgin of golf. Originally meant: G gentlemen O only L ladies F forbidden. Mom C.