
Well, I didn't get my menu up last week, but frankly, I was pooped from the weekend of celebrating Savannah's birthday. So this week I'm back and I'll even share some recipes, ok? Here goes....
Sunday- Chili Cheesedog Casserole
Monday- BBQ Pork Chops
Tuesday- Creamy Herbed Chicken
Wednesday- French Onion Pot Roast
Thursday- Eat out tonight!
Friday- Sloppy Joes
Saturday- Chicken Puffs
BBQ PORK CHOPS
4-6 pork chops
3/4 c. water
1/4 c. vinegar (I use whichever's handy.)
1 Tbsp. sugar
2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
1/2 c. ketchup
1 tsp. salt
dash pepper
Place pork chops evenly in baking dish. Combine remaining ingredients & pour over chops. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
CHILI CHEESEDOG CASSEROLE
2 cans chili w/ beans
1- 16 oz. pkg. smoked cocktail sausage links (or any little hot dogs/sausages)
1 tsp. chili powder
2 c. shredded cheddar
1 pkg. Jiffy corn muffin mix
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Combine chili, sausage links, & chili powder in lg. skillet. Mix well. Cook over med. heat until mixture is hot & bubbly, 3-4 min.
Stir cheddar into chili mixture. Spoon mixture into 8" square baking pan.
Prepare corn muffin mix batter according to pkg. directions. Spoon batter evenly into 6 mounds on top of chili mixture in pan. Bake until corn muffin topping is golden, 20-30 min. Garnish w/ additional chili powder, if desired.
Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment