

After they pet the frog, the boys were wandering around, checking out the other animals. The guy then asked if the boys wanted to pet a bearded dragon. They both shouted, "Yeah!" as I took a few giant steps backwards. In case you didn't know, I DO NOT like lizards in any way, shape or form. Any other reptile, no problem. Weird, I know. Oh well. All I can say is Thank Goodness for zoom lenses! lol

Anyhoo, after they pet the little monster, he asked Indy if he wanted to hold it. Of course Indy said yes....

...so he did....then the guy WALKED AWAY! Aaaaa! All I could think was that that lizard was loose and was somehow going to escape and come after me! Thankfully, he came right back and held it again. Now the funniest thing of all was that the guy then asked Levi if he wanted to hold the lizard. Levi promptly turned around and as he walked away said, "No, I'm allergic." We all just started cracking up! Where do they come up with this stuff??
Anyway, it was a fun field trip. I just love homeschooling!
No comments:
Post a Comment