
Yes, I know today is not Monday. Apparently, we had an outage of some kind in our area the last couple days and I haven't been able to get on the computer til they fixed it. Finally, last night my internet was working again, yay! So, here's yesterday's menu plan. Today Savannah had off school so we went to our favorite beach in the Keys. I usually hate the beach, but today it was pretty overcast with lots of rain promised, so it was wonderful at the beach. Not too many people and not too hot. But, it still wore us all out. Luckily, I put a roast in the crock pot this morning for dinner, so I only had minimal dinner prep tonight. Anyhoo, here goes...
Sunday- Steak & Spinach Pinwheels
Monday- Oven Baked Chicken Parmesan
Tuesday- BBQ Beef, french fries
Wednesday- Hamburger & Noodles
Thursday- Oven Topped Chicken
Friday- Noodle Dish, Green Bean Casserole
Saturday- Tacos
Well, that's it for now. I'll post more as soon as I have time with some pictures!! Have a great week!
Mylinda :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment