Well, of course, no construction goes smoothly, though I naively thought ours was. When the electrical inspector showed up, he passed the electrical work, but failed the overall inspection because our new panel is too close to our washing machine. So...we now have to move all the pipes for the washer to the other side of the laundry room, where all my storage shelves are (which now ALL have to be removed). So, now, Nicky has to pull a permit to do the plumbing, do the work, and get it inspected and passed, then we can get the final for the electrical. In the meantime, our windows still haven't been inspected, so the house is still in chaos, and now I have to add more "stuff" from all the shelves that have to be removed (read: empty the laundry room, entirely). So, I'm a little overwhelmed right now. Oh, and I'm having to use the laundry mat until all this is finished...at least a month, Nicky says. Hey, at least I'm cool, right?
On a lighter note, Savannah is visiting her good friend, Amber, in Tampa. They just moved there a couple weeks ago, but she's getting to stay two weeks with them. SO, she's having a ball. I guess, since I can't really clean my house right now, I'll have to clean Savannah's room! She'll be thrilled! ;-)
Well, I guess that's it for now. Hope you're having a great summer!
Blessings,
Mylinda :-)
Monday, July 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ok, missy, listen here. Please feel free to come over here and do your laundry. We can hang out, the kids can swim. I have been washer-less and hate dragging everything to the laundromat. Plus, it's free!
Post a Comment