I am so frustrated I can hardly stand it!! Argh!! So, we got the windows and a/c in last week...yay. And, of course the electric isn't done so we can't actually use the a/c til this weekend. BUT, I can't put anything back the way it was (ie: furniture, beds, etc.) until the window inspector comes to inspect. I called the window company today and they could only tell me they hadn't called to order the inspection yet and that I should just put the stuff back cuz it may be awhile until he gets here. WHAT??? WHY??? Everyone else seems to get speedy, well "speedy" inspections, so why not them?? And, if they knew the windows would be done last Wed (which they told me ahead of time and it was done then) then why didn't they schedule the inspection for sometime this week??? Nicky can't finish/repair the stucco or the sills until the inspector sees the nails and such. I can't put any furniture back because (1) Nicky says so and (2) most of the furniture isn't actually below the windows, it's in front of the windows, which would keep anyone from getting a good view of the nails and whatever else he has to see. So, now we have to wait a week or two, after Nicky goes back to work, for the guy to come and then finally be able to get the stucco done and then finally be able to put stuff back. In the mean time, the house is a disaster. I've cleaned as much dust up as I can without moving too much stuff, but it seems useless. There's basically a path through the house, including my room, and not much seating. It's so frustrating!! AAAAAAAAAH!!!!!
Oh, I must say I am EXTREMELY GRATEFUL for the wonderful windows and a/c, which I will be able to use soon. What is it about our "immediate gratification" society?? I am just as guilty as the next person. I think it's more that my expectations weren't met than that I don't have it complete so quickly. I tend to get aggrivated with changes I'm not prepared for. (You don't say?!?! LOL) I think if I had known in the beginning that it would be a couple weeks, I'd have been more prepared emotionally. I think I also am frustrated because I wanted to start school by mid July and at this rate, I won't start til Savannah starts school in August!!
Anyway, just pray for me and my patience and have a WONDERFUL and RELAXING 4th of July!! Happy 231st Birthday, USA!
Blessings,
Mylinda :-)
Monday, July 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment