Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Changes...

So, how do you like the new look? And the new name? Not exactly original, but hey, it's a title, right? And, everyone knows it's us! :-) So much for taking a few days to make the changes! Ha! I just stayed up last night playing with it and came up with the new look. I'm still planning to put a photo up in the title area, once I find one I like well enough to look at for awhile. lol And, don't you just love the Christmas countdown thingie? Now you can always tell people how long til Christmas!! Just the info you needed to start your day! :-)

You know, I had so much to talk about yesterday, but after two posts, I figured I should wait til today to make another post. But, of course, now I can't remember one of the things I wanted to talk about! It's that darn Diet Coke killing my brain cells! :-)

Hey, if you think about it, will you please pray for the girls? They're taking their annual test tomorrow and Friday. Pray for peace and that they'll remember everything they've learned this year. And, pray they won't panic or freak out. And, while you're at it, pray for me, too, as I'm usually more stressed out than they are!! LOL Thanks.

Well, I guess that's it for now. If I remember something, I'll post again, but if not, oh well. Hey, BTW, leave a comment and let me know how you like the new look. Just curious!
"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows." James 1:17
Blessings,
Mylinda :-)

1 comment:

Lisa in Jax said...

Love the look! I was just wondering when Christmas was.LOL I should work on my blog more but with the baby, I'm lucky if I get some words down. Keep up the good work!