Monday, May 14, 2007

Heroes

Can I just say, I love the tv show Heroes. It's on NBC Monday nights at 9. It's one of those shows our whole family (except the boys) watches and likes. We all watch it together and talk about it for days. On Monday nights, Ashton has her girls' club meetings and we rush home afterwards to see Heroes. It's funny. When we saw the previews last fall, I wasn't sure it was something that we should watch, but it's a really good show and the stories and characters are so interesting. We're always trying to figure out what's going to happen next and we all moan (even if Nicky does "fake" moan) when it's over and they leave us hanging. Argh!
So, tonight at 9pm, you'll know where I am. Don't call me! Just kidding. :-) No, seriously, don't call me. I'm busy. Unfortunately, there's only two more episodes left for this season. Bummer. Then, I'll have to wait til next fall to see it again. I'm so depressed. No, not really, just....well, you know. Don't you have a favorite show??
Blessings,
Mylinda :-)

1 comment:

Rechelle said...

We watch Heroes too. It has become our family show. Pics of mud boy are pretty impressive. He really went all out didn't he?