Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I'm Sad Today

I'm a little sad today. Today is our last day at park for this year, which is NOT the sad part. Matter of fact, it's more like, "YEAH!" But, today is also Savannah's last park day. Next August she starts school and won't be going to park any longer. She's been going to park regularly since 4k. I know it's kinda silly, but I'm a little sad that it's the beginning of the end of her homeschooling years. I will really miss her next year. It's kinda like sending your kindergartener to school for the first time, except I can't walk her in and meet her teachers. Argh! I'm gonna have to just drop her off and go. I'll probably drive around the school for an hour! Well, this post is not about that. I'm SURE I will post about that later in the summer. So, be forewarned! :-) Today is about the end of park. I woke up to an absolutely BEAUTIFUL day today, with the temps in like the 60's. Weird for May, but what a gift! Thank you, Lord. But, the last day of park seems to be putting a damper on it. So, please pray for me to rise above this melancholy that seems to be hanging around, and just enjoy the day. And, ironically, the ABeka sales people are in town today and later this morning I will be going there to order Ashton's books for next year. Savannah got a giggle out of that, "You're not ordering any books for me!" Yeah, yeah.
"Out of the depths I cry to you, O Lord; O Lord, hear my voice. Let your ears be attentive to my cry for mercy." Psalm 130:1-2
Blessings,
Mylinda :-)

No comments: