Monday, April 02, 2007

Visiting

We had fun today visiting with friends who moved to SC last summer. They were down for spring break and we met at a park with some other mutual friends. It was great to see them and spend some time together. Friendship is such a blessing when it's in the Lord. It's always sad when a friend moves away, but not so sad just because you know that someday you'll see them again, even if it's in heaven. What a blessing that is! God's hope extends out so far and is so deep that it just keeps revealing itself and is so amazing.
"No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you ." John 15:15
Friends,
Mylinda :-)

No comments: