Thursday, April 26, 2007

Thursday, Day 6


Ok, I'm sure you're tired of hearing about our vacation, cause I'm tired of writing about it!! So, I'm going to put the last 3 days into this one entry. Then we'll be done! Whew!

On Thursday, we went to MGM at Disney and had fun. We went on Tower of Terror first thing in the morning and then onto the Rockin' Roller Coaster. Didn't need coffee THAT day!! LOL Anyway, we did stuff for everyone, even Levi (Playhouse Disney and the Honey, I Shrunk the Kids playground) and my mom (Great Movie Ride and Backlot tour). My two favorite things were seeing Mater and Lightning McQueen from "Cars" and the Indiana Jones Stunt Show. Of course, Indy is obsessed with Indiana Jones so I think that was his favorite. We got "Indy's" picture and autograph. That was fun. Ever since we returned, Indy is playing Indiana Jones, wearing his cowboy hat, carrying his little (toy) gun and knife, and an old dog leash as his "whip". It's too cute!

On Friday, we had the character breakfast with all the kids at the Contemporary Hotel, where the monorail was just yards away from us. That was too cool, too! The little boys just loved that! Later that day, we spent some time at Downtown Disney and shopped (and looked for Hidden Mickey's, of course!). That was fun, too.

The next day, the rest of the family left early and we left about 10. We made it home by 3:30, I think, which was a little long, but hey, without Dad, we make LOTS of stops! LOL

Well, that's our trip. It was a lot of fun, but it was great to be home! It always is!

So, tomorrow, I'll talk about our "home improvement adventures"!! Yikes!!
"Then God saw everything that He made, and indeed it was very good. So the evening and the morning were the sixth day. Thus the heavens and the earth and all the host of them, were finished. And on the seventh day God ended His work which He had done, and He rested on the seventh day from all His work which He had done." Genesis 1:31-2:1-2
Blessings,
Mylinda :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mylinda,
I was waiting to hear what Red Lobster did for you. You have to post again about that.
Is it time for another ladies night out or are you out of money after your trip? :)