Ok, so I had a request to see what Red Lobster did for us. I emailed them on Wednesday night and on Monday, after returning home, I received in the mail a letter from headquarters. It wasn't a form letter. It was an actual letter, written to me, from some head of marketing or some such title. They had cc'd several head honchos and the manager of the branch. In the letter, they included 7- $5 coupons for Red Lobster. That's right, $35! I was VERY surprised. And, because I'm a good daughter, (hmmm :-) ) I called and offered them to my mom, since she actually paid for dinner for all of us that night. Thankfully, she declined and told me I could just take her out to RL next time she visits. You know, I try very hard not to complain to vendors too much, and when I do, I try very hard to find something good the next time, so I can write them back with good news. I know it must be frustrating for them to always get bad news. They probably won't even remember me, but I'll be on the lookout for some good stuff at my next RL visit!
The End.
Mylinda :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for updating. How nice that they tried to make things right for you. And, super nice of your mom to let you keep the coupons. Glad you had a good time in Orlando. Too bad Nicky had to miss it.
Kathy
Post a Comment