Thursday, January 17, 2008

Countdown

Hey! Did you notice I changed my countdown clock....finally? I just realized today that I still had my Christmas countdown on here, completed. How boring! I think the countdown things are so much fun. So, I added a new one....for my 40th birthday!

Yes, I'm not ashamed or sad or upset that I'm turning 40. As a matter of fact, I'm excited about turning 40. Don't ask me why, I'm weird, I guess. Oh well. Actually, I'm always excited about my birthday, but this year is one of the "biggies". I love my birthday because first, it's easy to remember...March 4th.....like "March Forth!!" Get it? Cool, huh? Second, I don't have to share that day with anyone (except a third cousin up in Michigan who I hardly ever see); it's my day and mine alone. As a wife, mom, and daughter, I have to share all special days with someone - except my birthday. I share my anniversary with Nicky (Which, btw, is in 10 days!), Valentine's Day with Savannah (it's her birthday), and Mother's Day with my mom and MIL. So, my birthday is extra special to me and I expect everyone to treat me like a queen that one day. Usually doesn't happen, but, hey, I can dream, right?? lol AND, I never cook on my birthday. I always order take out of some kind and lately, make the girls wash dishes. Fun, huh? So now you know that my 40th birthday is MARCH 4th and I expect every single person who reads this blog to leave me a comment on that day, ok? lol

If you want a countdown clock for your special day, check out Wish a Friend. com. They have lots to choose from.
Have a great evening!!
Blessings,
Mylinda :-)
(Whose 40th birthday is MARCH 4th!!) LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, Mylinda, it's time for some more pictures and/or videos. I just love those. (Can't imagine why.) Mom

Truth said...

Mylinda, I love this post. You sound so much like me. My birthday is in March, but no, we don't share a birthday. I think it's great that you March Forth. Mine is the 13th, and since so many people think that is an unlucky number, I've enjoyed telling them it is actually a great day for celebrating GOOD things.

P.S. I sent an email asking for the PB cookie recipe. Believe it or not, my grandad used to make the best cookies, but never shared the recipe. He passed when I was 14. So a grandma's recipe would be great!