Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Busy Days

Happy New Year, Everyone!


I know I kinda dropped the ball the week of Christmas, as far as posting goes, but my mom was visiting us that week and we were very busy. We had a great time, and if you read my previous posts about getting the house ready, I want you to know that it actually got done. Whew! Thanks to those of you who prayed for me.

We had a lot of fun spending time with Mamo (as the kids call her). We shopped, visited the other grandparents, had Christmas, went to Aventura Mall to see the Christmas train display, shopped some more, had a silly string fight, and numerous other activities. I even had a chance to go out to dinner with my mom, all alone, and then to the scrapbook store with no kids...yay!! lol

She brought me a really cool thing. It was a wreath made out of real Christmas tree branches. She has a lady in NC who she knows that makes these. She always gives my mom one for the holidays, but since she only brought it the day before my mom headed here, she just watered it real good and brought it with her. And, boy, was it beeeau-te-ful. And, it smelled so good, too! I just stuck a bow on it and hung it on the front door. Sure wish I could get one of those every year! Of course, it didn't last in this heat and sun too well, but it was nice while it lasted. Here, take a look.
Yesterday, I spent the whole day undecorating the house. Whew! That's a job! But, it's nice to have my house back in order. And, not just pre-Christmas order, but pre-construction order. REALLY nice! lol My house looks so clean and organized. Ahhh. Now I feel normal again....well, as normal as I can be.

Anyhoo, here is something funny. Have you ever seen Home Alone? The boys' favorite part is when he's getting ready after his shower and puts on deodorant and after shave lotion and then screams....remember? Well, they've seen it and cracked up so many times that they know it by heart. They kept doing it and cracking everyone up, so I finally stopped laughing enough to video them doing it. I think they were tired of doing it, cuz, for some reason, they don't have the energy they usually have doing it. But, nevertheless, it's still funny. Watch....

Ok, well, it's not working. I don't know why, but blogger isn't letting me upload the video. I'll work on it later, but take my word for it, it's funny. If you see me soon, ask the boys to do it and see for yourself.

So, I guess that's it for now. I'll see ya later.

Mylinda :-)

No comments: