Saturday, September 15, 2007

WOO HOO! 100 Days and counting!!

Yay! It's only 100 days til Christmas!! Now, this may seem like a nightmare to some of you, but not to me! I always look forward to September 16th, cuz it's the 100 day and counting mark. Today I will hang my little snowman chalkboard up and start the countdown with 99.

So, have you started your Christmas shopping yet? I have! Let's take a poll and see just how many of you have actually started shopping yet. Leave a comment and let me know if you have or have not started shopping. If you haven't, tell me when you typically begin. Just curious. Personally, I usually start in May. I know that sounds crazy, but hey, at least I don't have to pay for it all at once that way. I buy and stash. Buy and stash. And, of course, I keep a record of what I've bought, for whom, and how much it cost. Just a simple word file on the computer. You can do it too.

Ok, so tell me about your Christmas shopping and in the meantime, I'll be hanging my little chalkboard!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I usually have started by now, but the "buying and stashing" concept doesn't co-exist well with the nesting syndrome. I want to keep purging, not stashing. I have no idea what to buy anyone so it will have to wait. Kathy

Anonymous said...

Of course I've started my Christmas shopping. Who do you think you got that from? LOL Which now reminds me, where are your family's "wish lists"? Mom

Lisa in Jax said...

I haven't begun. I usually have at least a good list made by now but with all the illness and the new baby, I just haven't gotten to it. It doesn't help with Evie's birthday in a week either.LOL