Sunday, September 16, 2007

More Adventures of Levi

Boy, I can see that Levi is going to be a never-ending source of blog material! Thank goodness, cuz some days are just plain dull....until he arrives. :-)

So, here's some pictures of his recent exploits....

The day Savannah started school, I made a cake for her. That afternoon, before anyone even gotten any, Levi found it hidden in the laundry room and pulled it down so he could get some. He was too quiet, so I went in search of him and found this. THANK GOODNESS the cake landed inside the lid, even if it was upside down. At least we could still eat it! This was such a funny sight that as I reprimanded him, in "that" tone of voice, I used the same tone to tell Indy to get the camera. I didn't want Levi smiling or thinking that what he did was ok, so I just kept using "that" tone and I think it confused him a little. By the time he figured it out, the picture was done and camera gone. Believe me, it took all I had not to just crack up right there!


Now, this, I did NOT laugh at. Levi loves to get into my purse and completely empty my wallet and go through whatever else he can find in there. I'm sure he thinks it's a treasure trove of adventure, but this time he found my lipstick. Ok, just so you know, I'm REALLY cheap about buying make-up, especially lipstick. Just hate to have to pay $4-7 for a stinkin' tube of lipstick. So, I tend to keep them until they are completely flat, with little hope of even scraping out any leftovers. So, here, Levi found my lipstick, stuck his finger in, painted himself, and was heading toward the wall when I found him. I asked him, "What are you doing??" and he showed me the finger. Cute, but not funny. But this.....


Now THIS was funny!! Levi attempted to retrieve a ball out of the turtle cage, which he had thrown in, but upon entering, got caught on the screws for the hurricane shutters. Not to mention, the back of his shirt was stuck on the top of one of the fence posts. He heard me walk out the back door and started calling to me, "Mommy! Help! I stuck! Help me! Mommy!" As I came around the corner of the house, I just cracked up. The look on his face and how he was "hanging" was just waaay too funny. Ashton came out and I sent her to get the camera before I rescued him.

Ok, so now he's had enough of the pictures and just wants out. But, of course, I'm still taking pictures and he's fussing and poor Indy is upset that Levi is still hanging there without being rescued. (See his had behind Levi?). Indy starts fussing at me to let Levi out. And, I'm just cracking up. So, finally, Indy's had enough and unhooks Levi from the screw. Unfortunately, he's still caught on the fence so I finally stop taking pictures and rescue my poor boy.



1 comment:

Lisa in Jax said...

He's a little stinker huh!LOL Boys sure can get into a lot of trouble.