I know, I know, I haven't posted in a whole week!! So here's the update...
Savannah was in the newspaper on May 31st. Did I tell you that already? I can't remember. I guess I should have checked. Sorry about that. Well, I bought 6 copies, naturally.
Next week is Vacation Bible School at our church. It will be different this year, as it's being held at night. I'm not real thrilled with that. I think it's going to be very difficult for me, having two little ones out til 9:30 five nights in a row, when they're used to going to bed by 8pm at the latest. I'm going to give it a try anyway and see how it goes. If it's too difficult, I won't be able to do it next year, which I will hate, but we'll see. Also, Nicky had to go back on nights two days ago for the next week to ten days. Bummer. I hate when they do that!
Yesterday one of Ashton's friends was over to play and she stayed for dinner. Today her mom asked for the recipe, as the girl liked it so much she told her mom all about it. So, I'm going to post it. I got it from a friend, Debbie S. If you try it and like it, LMK. I'd be interested in seeing how many of you like it. Here it is...
Creamy Italian Chicken
4 chicken breasts
1 envelope Italian dressing mix
1/4 c. water
8 oz. cream cheese
1 can cream of chicken soup
4 oz. can of mushrooms (optional)
rice or noodles
Place chicken, water, and dressing in crock pot for 3 hours. Mix other ingredients and pour over chicken. Cook another hour. Serve over rice or noodles.
See how easy? And, it's tasty, too! Ok, Lucy, time to go.
Blessings,
Mylinda :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment