
Remember I told you that on my birthday morning, Ashton painted my nails? Well, first, Levi found the nail polish and tried to drink it. Yes, it's true. I guess he got a good whif of it before it actually got into his mouth, because I saw him running off toward the bathroom, then spotted the knocked over bottle of polish. I picked up the bottle and ran after him. He was in the bathroom putting water in his mouth and spitting it out. Over and over. I looked in his mouth, and thankfully, didn't see any "color", so I think it didn't get into his mouth. After he was done spitting, I took some remover on a cotton ball and wiped his lips off. He started fussing since it probably burned, but I just told him....again...."Well, don't put things in your mouth!!"
Why?? Just....WHY???? For heaven's sake, he's 3 1/2 years old! He shouldn't be still putting things in his mouth! Argh! Hey, at least I'll have lots of stories for leverage later in his life....MWHAAAAA! :-)
2 comments:
Although he can not quite compete with Levi, Aaron is trying to keep up with Levi...
Ah, he's such a cutie, though.
Post a Comment