Well, once again, I have just returned from the Urgent Care center (in lieu of the ER) for....well, let's see. Who do you think it could possibly be?? Three guesses and the first two don't count.
(Humming the theme to Jeopardy)
Ok, you guessed it. Levi. Big surprise, huh?? Well, apparently, while I was out with Ashton this evening, Levi was climbing in his window sill and fell out, onto the wooden bed post. Thankfully, he somehow avoided splitting his lip open, but he did manage to give his upper gum a pretty good gash. And, boy, does he have a fat lip!! It's too cute! Nicky wasn't sure whether we should take him or not, and my instinct was no, but after I saw it, I reconsidered. I figured there wasn't anything they could really do, but I'd rather be safe than sorry. Right? So, the dr. saw it and said what I thought.... it would heal on its own, but he did give me a prescription for an antibiotic just to avoid an infection. He's home now and sound asleep....where I should be. Ok, ok, I'm going. :-) You know, I should keep a running tab of all the hospital bills, dr. bills, prescriptions, etc. I get for him, just out of curiosity, and save it for him to see when he's grown and has his own kids. That would be fun. :-)
And, on a more exciting note....look at my counter! I hit 1000!!! WOW! I've had 1000 visitors!! Yay! I'm sure I'll never catch up to some of you, but thanks for visiting me here in my little space and helping my counter go up. I'm so excited!!
I guess that's it for now. Hope you all have a great week and I'll try to blog a little better this week. :-)
Blessings,
Mylinda :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It seems like visits to the ER/Urgent Care run in streaks. You don't go for a year, then it's 3 times in one month.
Post a Comment