This is just too funny. There are a bunch of blogs I read of people who live in different parts of the country. Like this one in Colorado and this one in Kansas. Now, I intentionally sent you to entries on these blogs relating to weather. This is just a HOOT to me because, while they are having their "first snow of the season" and temps needing the heater, I'm still running the a/c!! And, I'm not alone!! I'm so proud I'm keeping the thermostat set at 77 degrees instead of 74, or better yet 73! For heaven's sake! It's almost the end of October! WHEN will it cool down?!? Argh! I must say, today though it's overcast, giving us temps in the lower 90's instead of the mid to upper 90's. So, I guess that's something. Oh well.
On a funnier note. This morning, about 5am, Levi was fussing in his sleep (I guess with dreams) so I moved him to my bed, since Nicky was up anyway. That way, I figured, at least he wouldn't wake up Indy. So, later when Indy woke up, he asked me where Levi was. I told him and told him why. He responded with, "You don't have to move him. My ears are off and I can't hear him when my ears are off." I told him thanks for letting me know and he was happy he had helped. Too cute! :-)
Today Ashton leaves for Disney with her grandparents. Nicky's parents took Savannah for the weekend when she turned 13 and since this Sunday is Ashton's birthday and she'll be 13, this is her Disney weekend. She's been counting the days and saving her money. She's all packed and we're awaiting their arrival with baited breath. They will go to one park and some of the surrounding places. It's going to be a very special time for her alone with her grandparents that she will always remember. I'm glad they choose to do this and give my children precious memories of time with their grandparents.
Well, I guess that's it for now. We have a very busy weekend ahead of us, starting tomorrow. Savannah's out of school tomorrow...yay! So, we're off and running. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. If I get a few minutes to breathe, I'll let you know how it's going.
Blessings,
Mylinda :-)
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ah, aren't kids so funny! How sweet for the grandparents to celebrate the kids turning into teens in such a special way. I think every child should have a special rite into becoming a teenager/young adult.
P.S. I'm finally getting my post up about your kind award. I was out of town most of the day and hope to have it up later tonight or tomorrow.
Post a Comment