Well, we finally passed the electrical inspection! Yippee!! I'm so excited! Maybe now we can get some shelves up in the laundry room and get some of this stuff out of the living and dining rooms! Maybe I'll actually have a normal house by Christmas! Imagine that!! I'm so excited! Oh, did I say that already?? Oh well, it bears repeating! :-)
On Wednesday, I got my once-a-year haircut. Yes, I only get my hair cut once a year. Why, you ask? Well, if you know me, you know my hair is super thick (thank you, Jesus!) and heavy and hot, so I cut it before Christmas so it's pretty for pictures and let it grow til next fall. By the time summer comes, it's long enough for me to put up into a ponytail and get off my neck. If it sits on my neck during summer I get heat rash. So, after summer, sometime in late fall, I'll cut it and start the process over again. Other reasons I don't cut it very often include these: (1) I'm too cheap; (2) Nicky likes it longer; (3) I like to put it up and get it off my face; (4) I'm too lazy (and I guess not very vain, either, thankfully). If you're lucky, I'll try to get a decent picture of myself and put it on here for you to see....Maybe. :-)
Well, once again, this weekend is going to be busy. Tomorrow Indy has an early t-ball game, then we're going to visit a neighbor, who had her baby on Thursday, in the hospital, then I have to make literally 22 packages of stove top stuffing for a fund raiser dinner tomorrow night, then the girls have a birthday party at 3pm, and finally, one of them is babysitting tomorrow night. Maybe I'll plan to "go to bed" early (on the couch, waiting for the sitter to return home).
So, if I get a chance, I'll write again this weekend. If not, I'll catch ya next week. Either way, don't forget to thank a veteran this weekend....and then enjoy your freedom! :-)
Blessings,
Mylinda :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
For years I'd get my hair cut one to 3 times a year. Only I never had long hair. I'd just chop away whenever I couldn't get it to lay right. I don't feel so tight with money anymore (or guilty) so I get my hair cut regularly and love it.
Post a Comment