Thursday, November 15, 2007

This is so funny! There's this blog I read called April Showers and guess what! She has a Levi, too! And, he's a LOT like mine!! I've read over and over in her blog about her Levi's exploits and boy does it sound very familiar. Tonight I was reading her blog and she was talking about nicknames her family members have. Here's what she had to say about Levi. By the way, her Levi is just about the same age as mine.

Levi- Deeda By- Deets- Deeters...coined by our next door neighbor's 2yo daughter. Mostly we just call him "Giant Pain In The Butt" or "Constant Source Of Irritation" or "God Why?"

And, when I read this post I couldn't stop laughing. Somehow I could just see my Levi doing the very same thing!! (Not the criminal activity, though!) LOL Enjoy!

1 comment:

Truth said...

Ah, I love your Autumn memories.