Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Race Day!


Nicky and I went to the final Nascar race of the 2007 season on Sunday, Nov. 18. We had a lot of fun and Nicky's guy, Matt Kenseth, #17, even won! And, well, I realized that "my" driver, #38, David Gilliland (the M&M's car!) isn't a very agressive driver. But, that's ok. I'd rather he be safe. This was only his 2nd year and he's a little older, at 31-ish, and is a family man. That's why I picked him....besides the M&M's of course, and the fact that he drives a Ford. Must have a Ford, you know. :-) So, here's some pix of our day. Oh, and I bought a bunch of #38 stuff, which was fun. We had a great time!














#38 David Gilliland #17 Matt Kenseth with his son

My M&M's car!!

Nicky's DeWalt car

Isn't this guy handsome?? :-)

Blessings,

Mylinda :-)

3 comments:

Emily Jennings said...

Glad to see such a GREAT picture of you (and Nicky) on your blog.

Truth said...

Wow, how fun that must have been!

Amy said...

Your pictures are great. Thanks for the friendly reminder/push its all I needed to get writing again.