Saturday, February 10, 2007

No-No Nightshift!

Well, Nicky ended up only working two nights! That's the shortest nightshift he's ever had! What a gift! I was so excited when he said it would be so much shorter than we expected. So, I had to have my girlfriends over quickly before the nightshift ended. Thursday, I had one friend over for the evening, which was really nice. We had a great time catching up and just hanging out.

The kids and I have been sick this week, but with all different things. Well, most of us have either colds or sinuses acting up. Can't decide which it is. Pretty much stuffy/runny noses, headaches and sneezing. A couple of them had a little bit of body aches and I had a little nausea with the cold (never did throw up, thankfully). I have also been very tired. But, Indy had a short vomiting bug thing going on Wed. night. Before bed and all day Wed, he was fine. Then Thursday, I had him just lay around. He had a little fever Thursday, but by Friday he was fine. Until the nighttime, that is. After bed, he threw up sometime, but didn't tell me. I found him later that night, along with all the mess. Yuck! So, we fixed it and him all up and got him settled. Today he's just been kinda slower moving than usual, but claiming he's fine. I'm still feeling run down and tired, along with the ever-persistent cold. Wish it would go away. Needless to say, we didn't get too much school done this week. Of course, we did manage to get valentines created. :-)

Today we had shooting and basketball. Nicky went to a friend's funeral. Pretty sad, as he was fairly young. Ashton made some great plays today in the game and even made a couple baskets. We were so excited. Unfortunately, they lost the game, but only by 1 basket. They did great!

Well, I guess that's it for now. "And the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he had committed sins, he will be forgiven." James 5:15 Always good to know! Have a blessed Lord's day!
Mylinda :-)

No comments: